Standard Bulk ANFO (Nitrate) Body Specifications
Warren’s Bulk ANFO Bodies are custom built to best accommodate our customer’s needs. Using specialized jigs, fixtures, and other equipment allows us to to have precise consistency during our fabrication process. This means our replacement parts will be exactly like your originals. Only Warren can consistently build high quality bulk ANFO bodies and lower costs at the same time.
- .375” 5086 Alloy Fabricated Aluminum Sills
- .125” 5086 Alloy One-Piece Flanged Bulkheads
- .125” 5052 Alloy Aluminum Side Sheets
Warren’s standard ANFO Body features an all auger system including a 9″ full pitch floor conveyor, 10″ vertical auger, and 9″ discharge auger. We also offer various auger size configurations, air, air/auger combo, or drag chain bottom configurations. Please see the options tab above for more details on the various Warren discharge system options.
- Parker Direct-Drive hydraulic motors
- Gresen Hydraulic Controls
- Inverted “V” Rack & Pinion Gates
- 50:1 Turn Device Gearbox
- Individual Round Top Doors
- 18″ Galvanized Grip-Strut Catwalk