- Trailer Roll Stability System
Warren Manufacturing Recommends adding a Roll Stability System to your Bulk Equipment Trailer
WABCO Roll Stability System:
- Premium 2-Modulator (2M) roll mitigation system
- ABS and PLC functionality
- Compatible for use with spring suspensions as well as air ride suspensions
- Standardized SAE diagnostics make troubleshooting much simpler and are now a
- conventional feature of the system. The diagnostics have been integrated into
- TOOLBOX™ Software. System diagnostics can also be performed using standard blink
- codes which eliminate the cost of additional diagnostic tools
- Advanced “intelligent” communication capabilities through on-board data recording with instant event broadcasting capability via Power Line Carrier (PLC) communications or telematic devices
- Anti-Corrosion treated cast valve
Haldex Roll Stability System:
- The system, built on Haldex’s newest 4S/2M ABS platform, provides the next generation of high performance braking along with roll stability safety technology. Through innovative advancements, TRS is reliable and reduces installation costs.
- Designed for one to three or more axle trailers using an air suspension.
- Delivers superior braking performance by adjusting for the trailer conditions during normal and ABS braking events,as well as, reacting if conditions indicate a rollover is imminent.